1. To perform daily GSPS Network Operation in shift working scheme 12/7 effectively to maintain GSPS SLA performance and service quality.
2. To perform GSPS network monitoring, investigation, troubleshooting and escalation for any network issues based on the SOP and escalation procedure. This includes but not limited to gain good GSPS knowledge and capable to use all Inmarsat applications/troubleshooting tools.
3. To carry-out Costumer Care handling based on CC escalation procedure. This include but not limited to perform troubleshooting/investigating CC issue, responding CC email, updating Microsoft Dynamic CRM and escalating to 2nd level support.
4. To perform daily 12/7 shift of StableNet and DCN Servers operations and monitoring, troubleshoot and resolve the open issues, update/track the status, escalation, and generate the regular reports.
1. Have minimum S1 degree in Telco (with strong IT knowledge) or Information Technology. Minimum GPA 2.75 (scale 4.0). Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
2. Have proven programming and database skills.
3. Posses good analytical and problem solving skills.
4. Fluent in English (oral and written) since most communication in daily job using English.
5. Willing to work in shift to support 12/7 Operation and do routine activities.
6. Willing to work as a team and possess good behaviours and interpersonal skills